Montreal’s Redpath Museum is presenting again, the Cutting Edge Lecture Series for Fall 2011. Once a month, free of charge, participants are treated to speakers who are working to communicating science to the general public.
Here is the schedule:
- September 15: Mark Sutton (Centre for the Physics of Materials, Physics McGill)
- October 13: Elizabeth Jones (Department of Chemical Engineering, McGill)
- November 10: Colin Chapman (Department of Biology, McGill)
- December 8: Elena Bennett (Natural Resource Sciences and McGill School of Environment, McGill)
- January 12, 2012: Alan Evans (MNI – Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery and Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, McGill)
- February 9: Andre Costopoulos (Department of Anthropology, McGill)
- March 15: Tim Geary (McGill Institute of Parasitology)
Where: Auditorium, Redpath Museum, 859 Sherbrooke Street West, Metro McGill/Peel
Seating is limited. No reservations necessary.
When: 6 PM, followed by a reception.
Cost: Free, everyone welcome.